Esoteric Acupuncture Immersion Level II
July 18 - 21, 2024 • Elohee Retreat Center • North Georgia
Esoteric Acupuncture Immersion Level II is a holistic workshop retreat for practitioners who have previously taken an Esoteric Acupuncture Foundations course (with any teacher), and are excited to get together again to learn more. With a smaller class size, more time is spent on each Pattern to promote a deeper understanding of the work. Similar to the in-person Foundations Retreat that is taught in the Spring and Fall, this 20 hour class will be submitted for continuing education.
What will make this retreat special:
- Thursday Evening Sound Bath, and weather permitting an outdoor fire Saturday evening
- New Encoding Patterns and Window Groups in Tier Density Levels 4 & 5
- Cacao ceremony
- Sacred Oils – how to activate, apply and meditate with sacred oils, in order to evolve consciousness and access the wisdom of the Heart and Soul. Oral tradition passed on from the Essenes, led by Mary Magdalene as the most famous Myrraphore.
- Will work together with one key Sacred Oil. After the retreat, can continue a monthly exploration with a new oil each month to go deeper into the practice.
- Daily group meditations including the 3-6-1 Antahkarana, Sacred Space and Violet Flame meditations.
- Group Light Body Activation with Gail with Selenite Swords of Light, as well as a group Chakra Clearing with the Ankh and Swords.
- Learn and practice energy work with pendulums and the Ankh
- “Nutrition for the New Earth Human” – a talk by Randi Janelle; followed by complimentary mini-readings
- Sunday morning Yoga with Randi Janelle
- and much more!
We are so excited to be holding this workshop at Elohee Retreat Center, a very special place in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. With 220 acres of undeveloped land, they call Landsong, Elohee is well cared for with trails through several ecosystems, a 400 year old Grand Hemlock, and a 100′ waterfall. On top of a beautiful location, they have clean and crisp accommodations and outstanding meals that nourish your soul. We look forward to communing with this land.
Elohee Retreat Center is a 2 hour drive from the Atlanta airport, and about 2 1/2 hours from Asheville, NC airport. How to get to the retreat center and other FAQs here.
- Arrive 3-4 pm (later arrivals need to inform Elohee)
- Settle in
- 5 -6 pm Class, introductions
- 6-7 Dinner
- 7-9 pm Class, including Sound Bath
Friday 7/19 & Saturday 7/20
- 8-9 am Breakfast
- 9-12 Class
- 12-1 Lunch
- Free time til 2
- 2-6 pm Class
- 6-7 pm Dinner
- Evening Fire Saturday night, weather permitting
- 8-9 am Breakfast, (prepare to leave after Lunch)
- 9-12 Class
- 12-1 Lunch
- 1 pm, Departure
Early Bird Discount until March 31, 2024
Esoteric Acupuncture Immersion Level II is a 20 hour class that will be submitted for continuing education approval for acupuncturists (NCCAOM and California Acupuncture Board), massage therapists and nurses.
Class Cost: $800 (Early Bird Discount, $700)
To receive the Early Bird Discount, pay a $200 deposit by March 31, 2024 with the remainder paid by May 15, 2024.
Accommodations – Room and Meals (3 nights and 9 meals): participants will select and reserve their room directly with Elohee Retreat Center after they pay their class deposit. There are different rooms and price points available – see snapshot below of prices. (Note: the Link to reserve your room will be sent to you when you register for the class. ) Elohee Retreat Center requires a 40% deposit, with the rest due 2 weeks before the workshop. Their cancellation policy is here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for the Class Fee:
- Due to the commitment made with the retreat center, no refunds will be provided for cancellations made less than 1 month in advance, or in case of no show. Credit towards future workshops is possible, though the future is always uncertain as to when and where that will be.
- A cancellation fee of $200 per person applies for cancellations made less than 2 months in advance.
- A cancellation fee of $50 per person applies for cancellations made 2 months or more in advance.