Esoteric Acupuncture Immersion: Foundations level • Spring Retreat
April 4th - 7th, 2024 • Black Mountain, NC
The Esoteric Acupuncture Immersion Foundations Retreat is first and foremost a long weekend for you, the practitioner, to up-level yourself from the inside out, while connecting and building community with kindred spirits. Over the course of 4 days, you will receive several treatments that will get progressively deeper and more potent, leading to transformations, a shedding of the old, and increasing your light quotient many times over. Likewise, you will learn and practice different meditations, which is a very powerful experience when done in a group. All the while, you will be surrounded and held by this beautiful and powerful Land, waking up every cell in your body. And in the end, you will get to return home and share this beautiful work and medicine with your clientele, who now more than ever desire to live their life fully with true purpose.
Focused on sustainability and tending the land with care, Christmount Conference Center is a warm and welcoming retreat center on 600 acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains, with several mapped out hiking trails. It is only a few minutes from the cute, bustling town of Black Mountain and a half hour from Asheville, NC. With hotel-style lodging and a kitchen that is conscious of its ingredients, we will have a comfortable stay while surrounded by nature. The workshop will be in Aldridge Hall, a spacious, private space that will become our learning sanctuary for the weekend.
The closest airport is Asheville (AVL), 30 minutes away. Other larger airports a bit farther away include Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC,1 1/2 to 2 hours away.
- Optional Pre-Retreat Class: “Where’s the Point?”
- Geared towards non-acupuncturists and students, this will be a hands-on class locating all the common points used in the Foundations Class.
- Time – to be determined, possibly 10 am – 3 pm, with lunch provided
The Foundations Retreat starts here:
- Room Check-in, after 3 pm
- Dinner 5 – 6 pm
- Class 6:30-9 pm including working with 1st pattern during a Sound Bath performed by Kennedy Oneself of Soul Medicine Vibrations.
Friday 4/5 & Saturday 4/6
- Class starts at 9 am
- Lunch, 1 hour break
- Class ends at 5 pm
- Dinner 5:30-6:30
- Evening relaxation – walk the land, stargaze.
- Weather-permitting, possible fire one night.
- Breakfast, check out of room
- Class starts at 9 am
- Lunch 1 pm
early bird discount until 12-31-2023
The Esoteric Acupuncture Immersion Foundations Retreat is from Thursday April 4th (check in before dinner) through Sunday April 7th lunch and includes:
- Acupuncturists: 20 PDA credits approved by NCCAOM (15 PDA pts in AOM-AC category; 5 PDA pts in PE-CW category) Provider #9318; California Acupuncture Board – 20 CEUS, category 1.
- Nurses: “This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 15.75 contact hours will be awarded to participants who complete the program requirements.”
- Massage Therapists: approved for 20 Continuing Education Hours with NCBTMB (Provider #1001098)
- 9 healthy vegetarian meals from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch
- 3 nights lodging (4/4, 4/5, 4/6)
Total cost of 20 credit course, lodging and meals with Single Occupancy room = $1225 (With Early Bird Discount $1125)
Total cost of 20 credit course, lodging and meals with Double Occupancy Room = $1075 (With Early Bird Discount $975)
Option to Add-On the Pre-Retreat Thursday Class: Where’s the Point?
- $75 includes lunch (no continuing education credits)
Early Bird Discounts for the Foundations Retreat:
- Early bird discount of $100, with $200 deposit paid by December 31, 2023, and paid in full by February 15, 2024
- Early bird “Bring a friend” discount – $122 discount each when you sign up together, $200 deposits paid by December 31, 2023, and pay in full by February 15, 2024.
- Students – inquire about special discounts.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Due to the commitment made with the retreat center, no refunds will be provided for cancellations made less than 1 month in advance, or in case of no show. Credit towards future workshops is possible, though the future is always uncertain as to when and where that will be.
- A cancellation fee of $200 per person applies for cancellations made less than 2 months in advance.
- A cancellation fee of $50 per person applies for cancellations made 2 months or more in advance.
Needles will be provided for acupuncturists.
Handouts will be provided – of the powerpoint, all patterns, and the 3-6-1 Antahkarana meditation. No need to purchase a book or study beforehand unless you want to. If you would like to purchase a book to refer to after the class, I highly recommend Antahkarana: Celestial Fullness, Esoteric Acupuncture Volume VI.
*If you would like to bring other tools to work with for when you give treatments, please do – like crystals, selenite wands, tuning forks, essential oils.
*We will work with pendulums, for those who aren’t seers, for scanning the body. You may bring your own, or borrow one, or purchase one.
*Please bring 2 sheets for a massage table (1 to cover the table, 1 for draping), and a face cradle cover if you’d like (versus paper towel). This will be your set for when you’re receiving a treatment.
*Please bring a healthy snack to contribute to the snack table, to share with your classmates.
*Please bring a Water Bottle and hot drink lidded mug
This Foundations level course will focus on New Encoding Patterns that fall in the first 3 levels in the Tiers of Density. (Tiers 4 and 5 are for Advanced).
Anterior Patterns: Integration Synthesis Pattern, Merkabah Spin Pattern, Cube on Cube, 8 Heart Gates Shaoyang
Posterior Patterns: Crown Infinity Shaoyin, Discern the Whisper, Esoteric Shaoyin Heart, Esoteric Shaoyin Kidney
On Sunday, we will touch on the Kabbalah Tree of Life, and learn the Tree of Life Heart Pattern.
In addition to the New Encoding Patterns, we will learn many of the Master Window Groups with 3 and 4 points.
No, this class is open to all healthcare professionals and healing practitioners. Those who are not acupuncturists can learn to work with the patterns using their hands, crystals, essential oils or flower essences, a Selenite Sword of Light or acupuncture seeds. When I attended Dr. Sankey’s classes in Boulder, about 25% of the class were non-acupuncturists.
Gail Hagenbuch, a Lightworker trained in many healing modalities will be speaking at the workshop about the Selenite Swords of Light. She will be offering a Light Body Activation as well during the retreat. The selenite swords are extremely effective used in place of needles for the Esoteric Acupuncture patterns. Students who are not acupuncturists will benefit greatly from them for their clients. Also If you have clients who are extremely sensitive to needles they work as a great alternative.
Gail will have some available for sale along with her beautiful handmade sacred cases for their protection while traveling. She has taught in several workshops with Tom Ledder, the maker of the selenite swords over the last several years and is a reseller for Tom. The swords have been available in the past at Mikio Sankey’s workshops so Gail is honored to be continuing to have them available for students of his work. More info about Tom Ledder’s Selenite Swords of Light can be found at www.seleniteswordmaker.com
The class will be very experiential. Mornings will have some lecture, followed by working with the Antahkarana meditation, and then learning patterns through palpation and visualization. Later in the afternoon, the space will become a treatment space where partners will give one another a full treatment, posterior and anterior – I want givers and receivers to have this time to meditate with the patterns to get to know them. As the weekend progresses, the patterns will increase in levels. Thursday night and Friday, we will work with Tier Density Level 1, Saturday with Levels 2 and 3. Sunday morning, we will work with the high and yet very grounding vibration of the Tree of Life.
AVL: Asheville, NC airport. Uber or Lyft to the Conference Center.